Building Profitable Revenue Growth While Shifting To Consumer- & Healthcare Professional-Focused Business Models & Mindsets
Healthcare providers are challenged by declining insurance reimbursements, a shift to patients assuming more payment responsibilities, growing administrative duties that take time away from patients, and efforts to avoid physician burnout given time demands. Patients themselves have more access to data than ever, as well as more competitive options for treatment – which has created new patient expectations along with the challenge to keep them engaged.
While the COVID-19 crisis has certainly impacted the Healthcare segment, providers have figured out how to serve patients safely and practice and hospital services have marched on. The biotechnology and biomedical segments are booming with excitement over growing clinical breakthroughs. A range of more complex drug platforms are now emerging, from new twists on monoclonal antibodies, to nucleic acid therapies and gene-based medicines.
Smaller companies are showing that they don’t need big pharma to launch their drugs. Small medtech firms are also finding ways to commercialize their innovations on their own accord.
What We Do
Core Agenda specializes in working with independent medical practices and small biotech, biomedical and medtech firms. Our Healthcare experts work alongside our clients to:
- Identify new sources and opportunities to grow profitable revenue.
- Optimize practices and services providers to thrive in the digital reputation landscape and simplify their struggle to modernize digital technology while not impeding ongoing operations in the process.
- Select and implement marketing initiatives that target key customer journey touchpoints, taking advantage of Core Agenda’s broad expertise in strategy, customer-focused marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, creative services, business analytics and more.
- Understand patient and provider needs and behaviors by developing superior segmentation capabilities, augmented by advanced analytics and testing to develop insight-driven, data validated marketing game plans.
- Develop great engagement experiences that build trust, loyalty, deeper relationships and advocacy through consistently positive touchpoint interactions, and optimize them by using Core Agenda’s Sense & Respond.
- Co-develop and market new ancillary services to generate profitable reimbursements including discretionary healthcare procedures, concierge medicine, coopetition relationships and the myriad of opportunities evolving from the growing consumer focus on health & wellness.
- Nurture promoters, your most loyal patients and customerswho are will advocate for you — both in good times and bad.
- Turbocharge and reinforce doctor, medical practice and provider referral channels.
- Make sense of the complex challenges across their top-level strategic journeys that underlie their marketing efforts, and work with them to grow new skills and capabilities to address today’s business challenges.
- Develop a plan to strengthen the long term value of their independent medical practice and help execute that plan so that each partner’s contributions will be fairly unlocked at their retirement.