A Race to Catch Up With the Transformational Impact of Technology
The real estate sector is characterized by four major trends that are reshaping the industry. The first three are the ongoing rise in real estate investments, the steady growth in corporate real estate outsourcing, and the continued gradual shift to urban living.
The fourth trend centers on advances in technology, data, and artificial intelligence, which have the potential to turn the sector on its head. Regarding the latter, commercial and residential real estate have notably lagged far behind most other industries in adopting digital technologies.
In fact, the real estate sector’s digital lethargy has already enabled numerous new players to insert themselves into the real estate value chain. Traditional commercial and real estate players now run the risk of losing control of their customer interface, although a few forward thinkers among them are currently working on major digital initiatives of their own, hoping to quickly catch up.
Just as it has disrupted and remolded other sectors, this technology trend has the potential to provide transformational opportunities for the players that get and engage with it – shifting the power pecking order for all involved.
What We Do
Core Agenda works with the leaders of commercial and residential real estate firms to help them:
- Make sense of the challenges and opportunities of established, emerging, and likely future real estate technologies, and co-develop strategies to leverage those technologies for transformational change that will propel them into the ranks of top performers.
- Translate technology planning into reality by using Core Agenda’s Digital Leadership Methodology to co-develop, launch and scale new real estate technology capabilities.
- Select and implement great customer-focused and investor-focused marketing initiatives that target key client journey touchpoints, taking advantage of Core Agenda’s broad expertise in strategy, customer-focused marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, creative services, business analytics and more.
- Fill in the gaps across their existing real estate marketing efforts including planning, digital presence development, campaigns, traditional advertising, interactive marketing and data analysis led segmentation refinement.
- Make sense of the complex challenges across their top-level strategic journeys that underlie their marketing efforts, and work with them to grow new skills and capabilities to address today’s business challenges.