Creating Experiences That Break Through and Engage Customers
Competing and thriving against retail monoliths like Amazon and Alibaba requires a focus on achieving and maintaining local competitive market leadership – but it only starts there. We live in an era of rising consumer demands and digital advances. Being able to rapidly innovate distinctive products coupled with seamless levels of services and memorable brands is also essential.
It’s also key to learn to use data to understand and delight customers who have become more demanding and finicky, as well as to create impactful customer experiences across consumer decision journeys. Most importantly however is that digital tools, data analytics, and other technology are now core to keeping up with the industry imperative of getting closer to customers.
There are new business models that can work in this maelstrom, but one thing is clear – those who cling to legacy approaches are doomed to eventual failure. Core Agenda helps retailers develop and implement tailored marketing strategies that address today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
What We Do
Core Agenda works with retail leaders, their marketing & sales teams and their marketing outside resources to help them:
- Develop initiatives that predict and react to their consumers along with strategies to create a strong identity for their brand.
- Create online reputation management programs to monitor, identify and influence their digital reputation and credibility.
- Refine an overall marketing strategy that sets the critical foundation for their success.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of consumer sub-segments to understand how their behavior today will impact their actions tomorrow.
- Leverage feedback loops to provide them with new opportunities and insights for increasing their brand awareness.
- Select and implement great customer-focused marketing initiatives that target key customer journey touchpoints, taking advantage of Core Agenda’s broad expertise in strategy, customer-focused marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, creative services, business analytics and more.
- Make sense of the complex challenges across their top-level strategic journeys that underlie their marketing efforts, and work with them to grow new skills and capabilities to address today’s retail business challenges.