Marketing for Rapid, Early-Stage, Sense and Respond Business Development
Early stage technology companies don’t begin their lives like small versions of large corporations. Rather they are “rocket ships” seeking to accelerate as quickly as possible. Their goal from the start is to disrupt their markets. They organize themselves to iteratively search for a repeatable and scalable business model that will make them a winner. They require significant rounds of investments along the way. All of this has major implications in how they need to approach marketing.
Marketing must be in lock step with the evolving vision of a technology company’s leadership – and rapidly adapt to a sense and respond approach to business model development. It must sort through how to sway both customers and investors alike, and make every dollar count of the limited budgets that are available. This challenge requires sophisticated but lean marketing capabilities that can bridge the gap from strategy to impactful execution.
What We Do
Core Agenda works with companies in all technology sector industries across all product and service life cycles. We help:
- Businesses across many tech industries win over customers, build brand loyalty, improve pricing, refine offering designs and identify new opportunities to grow profitable revenue.
- Market leaders optimize go-to-market models, refine customer segmentation with data & analytics, and maintain, or even grow, their competitive advantage.
- Emerging players who have been slowed by a bump in the road find new defensible niches and develop complementing marketing initiatives.
- Startups to position themselves for new funding rounds from both angel investors and venture capital, as well as from the public sector.
- All companies to select and implement great focused marketing initiatives that target key customer and investor journey touchpoints, taking advantage of Core Agenda’s broad expertise in strategy, customer-focused marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, creative services, business analytics and more.
- Founders translate their visions into competitive strategies and operations by using Core Agenda’s Digital Leadership Methodology to co-build, launch and scale new digital offerings.
- Enterprises to understand the transformational nature of cloud computing and the Internet-of-Things as components of their market offerings and marketing programs.
- Make sense of the complex challenges across their top-level strategic journeys that underlie their marketing efforts, and work with them to grow new skills and capabilities to address today’s business challenges.