Adapting Innovative Marketing Programs to Rapidly Changing Markets
The pace of change in the technology sector continues to accelerate. Companies in these industries are at the core of the digital economy. They generate significant profit but are vulnerable to the same disruptions that they create. It has always been sector that demands continuous and methodical efforts to understand emerging innovations and trends. The behavior of tech savvy consumers is often at the core of this change. Success demands that technology companies plan for the long-term while being flexible to turn on a dime.
What We Do
Core Agenda works with companies in all technology sector industries across all product and service life cycles. We help:
- Businesses across many tech industries win over customers, build brand loyalty, improve pricing, refine offering designs and identify new opportunities to grow profitable revenue.
- Market leaders optimize go-to-market models, refine customer segmentation with data & analytics, and maintain, or even grow, their competitive advantage.
- Emerging players who have been slowed by a bump in the road find new defensible niches and develop complementing marketing initiatives.
- All companies to select and implement multi-channel marketing initiatives that cover each customer’s and prospect’s customer journey, taking advantage of Core Agenda’s broad expertise in business strategy, customer-focused marketing, digital marketing, marketing technology, creative services, business analytics and more.
- Founders translate their visions into competitive strategies and operations by using Core Agenda’s Digital Leadership Methodology to co-build, launch and scale new digital offerings.
- Enterprises to understand the transformational nature of cloud computing and the Internet-of-Things as components of their market offerings and marketing programs.